DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling both the speed and direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%. The motor speed controller incorporates a high power MOSFET with a heat sink and can easily provide a continuous current of 3A to your DC motor or other DC load.
- Adjustable speed with potentiometer or PWM signal input
- Wide range control uses PWM to vary the speed of DC motors.
- Terminal strip for power & Motor connections.
- Power-On LED indicator
- Working Voltage: DC 6V - 28V
- Max. continuous current output: 3A
- Max. Power: 80W
- PWM pulse width modulation range: 5% -95%
- Size: 32 x 50 x 15mm
- Net Weight: 18g